The Precott Community Freenet Association completed one if its original missions (bringing Internet service to Prescott) on September 13, 1999.
That's when the last telephone line (for dial-in service) was disconnected because we had secured a permanent internet provider for the community.
- PCFA.org is operated by the Prescott Community Freenet Association.
- History of PCFA
- E-mail coming FROM a PCFA.ORG address is bogus. Ignore and/or delete any messages
from @PCFA.ORG. One exception: the administrator's "personal" account has an
autoresponder and messages from it cryptically explain how to contact him.
- A few people have their PCFA.ORG e-mail forwarded to another mailbox, however,
any response from an email to that address will come from the other address, not from @PCFA.ORG.
Resources at PCFA.org
- Nevada County Genealogy
- Maps of Nevada County
- Nevada County Picayune and Gurdon Times Newspapers
Other Web Sites
These web sites have their own domain, but are still hosted on the same server system as PCFA.org:
- Nevada County Library
- Depot Museum Web Page
- McKelvy Nevada County Cemetery Survey
- Sandyland Chronicle
- Jerry McKelvy's monthly publication.
- Southwest Archives Legacy Web Site
- Southwest Archives Schools Project
- Note: Official web site is at
Arkansas History Commission
- Naturally Beemers
- Arkansas' BMW Motorcycle Club
- PHS Class of 1973